In 1987 I did my first triathlon at the age of 13. A lot has changed since then! But the passion for the triathlon has always remained. From national to international at the top. The route from youth/junior to Olympic level. From talent coach to triathon national coach. All my experience and knowledge has led to this unique platform. Do you have the same passion? What are you waiting for!
- Training schedule is loaded into Trainingpeaks
- Three types of load capacity levels: LOW – NORMAL – HIGH
- 8 types of points of interest: including SWIM/RUN – SWIM/BIKE – BIKE/RUN – SWIM/BIKE/RUN
- Number of hours per week: up to 6h – 7/8h – 9/10h – 12h – 15h – 20h.
- Option: Processing your competitions in training program!
You choose your training schedule based on how many hours you can/like to train per week and which sports (swimming, cycling, running) you want to focus on. You then only determine your current trainingload. Choose ‘LOW’ if you are in still in building phase after having an injury. Choose ‘Normal’ you can train normally. Choose ‘HIGH’ if you are in excellent physical condition and your body is used to training for several years. If you have any questions, please contact us!
- Eric van der Linden will NOT take over the role of trainer..
- Analyzes training data in Trainingspeaks..
- Addresses the issue…
- Advises which route to take You (and possibly your trainer) make decisions.
- Ideal for triathletes who run their own schedule
- Youth/juniors where there is no route to the top
This is not the usual way that triathletes (and trainers!) are used to. But it is a very effective way to (temporarily) gain more knowledge and experience with your program.
- Lactate exercise testing cycling and running at baseline
- Critical Swim speed test and swimming technique analysis at the start
- Test and implement a tailor-made sports nutrition strategy
- Optional attend training camps at Mallorca (Spain) or Philippines
Eric van der Linden’s coaching is for everyone who really wants to work towards their best personal performance. Whether that is the target time for the half or full triathlon or whether you as a junior have only one goal: to become the best. Please contact us if you have any questions about your personal goals and how to achieve them!
Who is a separate training schedule suitable for?
I want my personal triathon races included in the schedule?
Can I get data analysis and/or advice about a separately purchased training schedule?
Can I also receive regular advice on my own training schedule?
When do I request injury advice?
What can I expect as a youth / youth with a route to the top?
Is the coaching for every level of triathlete?
Am I committed to a coaching subscription for a number of months?
Is there a golden tip?
When registering for a type of training schedule or advice, there are more options than you see above.
TriathlonPerfection is part of Eric van der Linden High Performance Sport. Triathletes visit our location in Schagen or Butuan to take exercise tests. The guidance for TriathlonPerfection continues online.